Music | Photography | Fitness | by pete*

.

About this blog


I'd wanted to do a new blog for a while since my last blog lo-fi365.com imploded last November after posting an iPhone image every day for around 15 months.  

The problem was, I do so many different things...playing drums, music production, yoga, analogue and digital photography, it was impossible to give so much blogging commitment to just one thing, especially when different things inspire me in different ways at different times.

Of course I wanted to find a hook for my blog.  I considered "posting something creative everyday", but from two previous 365 projects I knew that kind of pressure was bound to lead to failure, so instead you'll just have to settle for me posting something most of the time! 

This entry was posted on Sunday 17 June 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply