Music | Photography | Fitness | by pete*

.

iPhone-less


Before upgrading to a new iPhone 5, I've sent my old iPhone 4 for repairs before giving it to J.  This means for the next week or three I'll be living without an iPhone for the first time in 3 years.  So with this return to old technology I figured I'd blog about it.

While my iPhone is away there'll be no more...

  • Taking photos of my lunch on instagram
  • Listening to Klartext on the Tram
  • Facebooking and reading my RSS feeds when bored at Tramstops
  • Reading eBooks
  • Using the GPS whenever I go for for a run.
  • Looking for recipes while grocery shopping.
To make up for not having my iPhone camera, instead I'm going to get back into the habit of carrying a Lomo camera for those impromptu photos, which is something I've got out of the habit of doing since I discovered the iPhone camera can actually take really good pictures.

This entry was posted on Wednesday 19 September 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply