Music | Photography | Fitness | by pete*

.

Instagram 365

It was in 2009 when I first decided to do a 365 project, which was decided after buying a new Leica D-Lux 4 for christmas and sitting on the sofa in a Parisian apartment waiting for my friends to get up on New Years Day. 


After another 365 project on just the iPhone in 2011 I'm now starting my third this year using only instagram...for three reasons.

  • The app gives you a great way to promote your photos using the App.
  • It's quick and easy to do take and post pictures with only a few filters to play with.
  • There are many services out there for putting your pictures together into a nice looking book, which will also look nice as everything is square shaped.
...which really makes me want to get it together and make the books I always wanted to do with my first 365 projects, but never did.

This entry was posted on Tuesday 1 January 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply