Music | Photography | Fitness | by pete*

.

Workout Journal

I've always had a soft spot for Moleskin Diaries, even though the reality has always been that each time I buy one I use them for about 2 weeks before they go into a draw never to be used again and thrown away during next year's spring clean.

But once again the temptation got the better of me and I bought a Fitness Diary with J in Berlin, which up until now had remained unused.  With it being the new year and we're both feeling very motivated we've decided to start filling it in, and I made my first entry today.

They say keeping a fitness journal is a good thing, but I mostly just like all the cool ways you can write stuff in Moleskin Diaries.



This entry was posted on Wednesday 2 January 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply